- BOPET Films
- Plain Film
- Corona Treated
- Chemically Coated (1 Side/ 2 Sides)
- Transparent Barrier
- Heat Sealable
- Green Wrap (Confectionary PET Films)
- Antiskid PET Films
- Thermoformable PET Films
- Straight Tear PET Films
- Peelable Sealable PET Films
- Carton Lamination PET Films
- Ultra Clear
- UV Stabilized PET films
- Thick Industrial
- BOPP Films
- CPP Films
- Blown Films
- Sustainable Films
- Holographic Films
- BOPET Films
- Reflective Insulation
- Decorative Lamination
- Polyester Thermal Lamination-Thin gauge
- Polyester Thermal Lamination-Thick gauge
- Polypropylene Thermal Lamination
- Nylon Thermal Lamination
- MegaBond Nylon Thermal Lamination Digital
- MegaBond Polyester Thermal Lamination Digital
- MegaBond Polypropylene Thermal Lamination Digital
- Zafira UV Polyester Thermal Lamination
- Reflective Insulation
Saraprint is an innovative non-tearable polyester film designed especially for digital print media segment for photo album, general commercial printing, promotional & customized digital printing, mini-offset printing, label and flexible packaging applications. It exhibits excellent thermal and dimensional stability for high speed printing machines.
Saraprint is available in transparent, translucent, white matte and white glossy and in different microns ranging from 12 to 350. It can be one side or both side coated and is available in both sheets as well as roll forms.
Saraprint is most suitable for HP Indigo & almost all dry toner digital printing machines. Most of our digital grades are certified by HP Indigo. These films are suitable for various applications such as general commercial printing, photo albums, durable displays, certificates, Aadhar cards, product catalogues, company brochures, signage, posters, graphic industries, visiting cards, menu cards, bill, flexible packaging and self-adhesive labels applications.
- Excellent digital ink adhesion (wet & dry) for sharp and high definition images.
- Shade consistency, controlled static for dust free and trouble free printing.
- High opacity suitable for both side printing, pure white looks for quality wedding photographs.
- Excellent gloss, print sharpness, deep and brilliant graphic looks.
- Superior water and weather resistance.
- Highly suitable for thermal lamination with high lamination bond strength.
- Suitable for all leading brands of Digital Printing presses.
- Manufacturing based on advance surface adhesion technology.
The site is provided by Polyplex Corporation Limited. Information provided here is proprietary to Polyplex, and Polyplex reserves the right to make any changes to the information in this document or to any products and services at any time without notice.
The product information is based on our present knowledge and is intended to provide the information on our current products and how they might be used in a general terms. It is the Users' responsibility to independently determine suitability of any products and to test and verify the same for their individual usage. Polyplex makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Polyplex assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the information on application or use of any product.
User shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Polyplex. The information provided by Polyplex hereunder is provided "as is, where is", and the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the user. Polyplex does not grant, explicitly or implicitly, to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other IP rights, whether with regard to such information itself or anything described by such information.