TMP is Metallic Paper where metal deposited on it by transferring from release coated metallized PET film.
- Metallized paper is widely used in label and packaging applications to add a bright appearance and functional characteristics.
- High-end brands upgrade to more appealing and engaging designs and boost their notice on the shelf by using metallic surfaces.
- Metallizing communicates high value, freshness, and quality to consumers. “Shiny” increases emotional engagement, memory retention and purchase intent.
- Sustainable solution - Using a foil or metallic inks to achieve silver look creates environmental burdens due to the high percentage of aluminum in the packaging structure.
- Metallized surface reproduces the very smooth carrier PET film and not the rough paper underneath as is the case with direct metallization paper and thereby gives high Mirror Effect.It will offer a luxury and High Quality image
- The lacquer which allowed the separation of the carrier film from the product remains totally on the product and protects the metal coating and acts as a print receptive surface unlike Direct metallized paper .It will offer Excellent Printability and suitable for all conventional, UV offset, flexographic and gravure processes
- No moisture loss unlike direct metallized paper which undergoes high temperature metallization, re-moisturizing processes.
- No curling, excellent lay flat, excellent dead fold as transfer metallized paper is stronger due to additional lacquer than direct metallized paper.
- Designer and Brand owner preferred choice
- Visually eye catching and bright metallic looks for brand appeal
- Suitable for extra glittering /brand protection/ high security holographic effect
- Sustainability, Recyclable, Biodegradable - No sacrifices
|1||S0C1TMP||General Purpose Silver Metal Transfer Paper|
|2||S1C1TMP||General Purpose Silver Metal Transfer UV Coated Paper|
|3||S2C1TMP||General Purpose Silver Metalize Transfer Paper|
|4||S3C1TMPAD||Premium Silver Metalize Transfer Paper|
|5||H0TMPQT385||General Purpose HoloTransfer Paper|
The site is provided by Polyplex Corporation Limited. Information provided here is proprietary to Polyplex, and Polyplex reserves the right to make any changes to the information in this document or to any products and services at any time without notice.
The product information is based on our present knowledge and is intended to provide the information on our current products and how they might be used in a general terms. It is the Users' responsibility to independently determine suitability of any products and to test and verify the same for their individual usage. Polyplex makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Polyplex assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the information on application or use of any product.
User shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Polyplex. The information provided by Polyplex hereunder is provided "as is, where is", and the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the user. Polyplex does not grant, explicitly or implicitly, to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other IP rights, whether with regard to such information itself or anything described by such information.